Unitized Curtain Wall:
THERMALLY BROKEN BLAST RESISTANT
ES 7530 Unitized Curtain wall is a practical design that can accommodate to multiple conditions and saves installation time at the job site. This curtain wall is thermally isolated with a system of superior performance and structural strength, Insulbar, which besides its excellent thermal performance allows dual finish design flexibility.
- Frame depth: 7 1/2”
- Sight line: 3”
- Designed for 1” insulated glass
- Compatible with ES 9000 impact door
- Design load: +50/-50 psf
- Water infiltration: 15 psf
- U Value: 0.41 (with 1/4 SB60 – 1/2 air – 1/4 clear)
- Four-sided SSG tested for Bomb blast: 5.8 psi 41.1 psi – msec ASTM. Minimal hazard GSA Condition 2 UFC DoD Medium level
- Preassembled and pre-glazed
- Two or Four-sided SSG and Captured options.
- 90 degrees inside and outside corners.
- Integrated vents.
- Anodized, painted or wood grain finishes available
Download PDF Manuals