ES 7525 Curtain Wall
HURRICANE RESISTANT BLAST RESISTANT
ES 7525 is an impact and blast resistant thermally improved, pressure glazed curtain wall system with 2 1/2” sight line and 7 1/2” mullion depth. It is compatible with the ES 9000 impact door.
- Frame Depth: 7 1/2″
- 2 1/2” sightline
- Outside Glazed
- Shear block construction
- Captured verticals and horizontals, or SSG vertical mullions and captured horizontals.
- Designed for 9/16” laminated glass and 1 5/16” insulated laminated glass and non impact 1″ Insulated Glass, with 1/4″ spandrel glass adaptor.
- Wet glazing for Large missile impact and dry glaze for small missile impact.
- Design load : +100/-100 psf
- Water Infiltration: 20 psf
- U Value: 0.46 (with 1/4 SB60 – 1/2 air – 1/4 clear)
- Bomb blast: 5.8 psi 41.1 psi – msec ASTM. Minimal hazard GSA Condition 2 UFC DoD Medium level
- Open horizontals available for ease of installation
- Integral Door Adaptor
- EPDM Isolator gasket
- 90° outside corner adaptor
- Anodized, painted or wood grain finishes available
- Variety of accessories including perimeter anchors, pocket fillers, joint plugs, etc.
Download PDF Manuals